Nurse Educators are available to support your INBRIJA patient.
We recognize that you may be using telemedicine for visits with your patients. Acorda has developed several resources to aid you in talking with your patients and initiating treatment with INBRIJA in a virtual setting. Here is a step-by-step guide to make the process as easy as possible.
Complete the Prescription Request Form
- Download and Fill out a Prescription Request form
Fax Completed form to 1-855-886-2484
*If you do not have access to a fax machine, call us at 1-888-887-3447
- INBRIJA is now covered on most Commercial plans. Commercial patients are eligible for a 30 dose free trial of INBRIJA. Use our Interactive Formulary Tool to check plans now.
Train Your Patient
- Utilize the Demonstration Kit to train your patient on how to administer Inbrija.
Provide the Helpful Hints Guide and Demonstration Video to help prepare your patient to use Inbrija.
- Your patients may need several tries to become familiar with the inhalation process. Encourage them to try a few times, and to call the Nurse Educators for additional training and answers to any questions about how to use the inhaler. Your patients may contact them at 888-887-3447.
What Happens Next
Encourage your patient to add Inbrija’s Prescription Support Services phone number, 1‑888‑887‑3447, to their phone contacts so they recognize the caller identity when they call.
- Determining coverage and eligibility for patient support programs including:
- Co-Pay Mitigation
- Free Trial Program for eligible patients
- Patient Assistance Programs and Medicare Extra Help
- Arranging a one-on-one training session with an INBRIJA Nurse Educator to:
- Review appropriate use of INBRIJA
- Train on how-to-use and clean the device along with other helpful tips
- Schedule follow-up calls to provide ongoing support, answer questions and provide additional training
- Ensuring your patients receive a Start Kit with helpful resources, including the following: